Another Baby Party
Today seems like a repeat of yesterday....woke up late, took Wobi to the park, then went to a baby party. This time it was one of my best friend, Jenn's baby's baptism.
We were in charge of picking up the food since she ordered it from Marylou's in Hercules. We had to pack all of it in my tiny trunk. I was nervous that it wouldn't withstand all the windy roads but they packed it pretty tight. Luckily, Rich was thinking ahead. He asked for bags to actually put the food in, versus just foil, so Kobi's hairs wouldn't get in.
We didn't make the ceremony at the church because we had to set up the spread. She's pretty organized and had all the serving dishes laid out with tags on what goes where. As soon as we were done, the guests started rolling in.
It was the first time that Rich was going to meet any of my college friends. It was difiicult for him to get any quality chatting in since they were busy hosting. But we got to hang out with Ben (the celebrant) for a while. He was so chill.
Then I had to rush out to practice. I felt guilty for leaving because I felt like they just got there. But I also felt guilty if I would miss practice since we only have one more before Vancouver. And boy, are we not ready!
After practice, we headed out to Sinugba for crispy chickensilog, clamansi juice, halo halo, and ube ice cream with fried bananas. Damn....all I did this whole weekend was eat!
We were in charge of picking up the food since she ordered it from Marylou's in Hercules. We had to pack all of it in my tiny trunk. I was nervous that it wouldn't withstand all the windy roads but they packed it pretty tight. Luckily, Rich was thinking ahead. He asked for bags to actually put the food in, versus just foil, so Kobi's hairs wouldn't get in.
We didn't make the ceremony at the church because we had to set up the spread. She's pretty organized and had all the serving dishes laid out with tags on what goes where. As soon as we were done, the guests started rolling in.
It was the first time that Rich was going to meet any of my college friends. It was difiicult for him to get any quality chatting in since they were busy hosting. But we got to hang out with Ben (the celebrant) for a while. He was so chill.
Then I had to rush out to practice. I felt guilty for leaving because I felt like they just got there. But I also felt guilty if I would miss practice since we only have one more before Vancouver. And boy, are we not ready!
After practice, we headed out to Sinugba for crispy chickensilog, clamansi juice, halo halo, and ube ice cream with fried bananas. Damn....all I did this whole weekend was eat!

2 Comments:
Can I come to practice so I can have some good ethnic food to eat!
It shows......j/k luv ya
Post a Comment
<< Home