I'm Approved!
Thank God! I got approved for my negative amort refi. I was worried in the back of my mind that I would be denied because my bank account has been in the fritz lately. My overdraft protection has been supporting my lifestyle.
I never realized how much that extra income from B's rent helped out! I've had to cut down on a lot of my frivolous expenses lately just to survive.
Now, my mortgage payments are going to be $500 less a month! Thank you Jesus!
I never realized how much that extra income from B's rent helped out! I've had to cut down on a lot of my frivolous expenses lately just to survive.
Now, my mortgage payments are going to be $500 less a month! Thank you Jesus!

2 Comments:
Does this means no more Cache Creek?
Not for a while....
Post a Comment
<< Home