Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Moomoo or an Intruder

After we dropped off Cam at home, Rich decided to go with me to practice today. It was his first time seeing me dance. I'm glad that he got a chance to watch. I figured he would actually like watching since he's a percussionist and the music is different than what he's used to.

Liza, an original dancer with the company, actually came today too. She's debating on whether she should come back for sure. It was definitely good to have her back.

After dropping off Liza and Angelo home, Rich and I decided to get dinner. We wanted to walk off the food a little bit and came across a nail salon. We decided to get pedicures and then headed over to Barnes & Nobles. Rich wanted to check out all the magazines to see if there were any good Star Wars coverage.

After taking Kobi for a short walk, taking a long shower and watching Desperate Housewives, Rich, Kobi and I were relaxing on the bed. All of a sudden we heard this loud noise coming from the hallway. All three of us looked at each other, not knowing what it was. Dumb Kobi, he barks at all the wrong times and this time, he sat there frozen like we were.

Rich grabbed the bat next to my bed and started looking around the upstairs. Earlier this evening, I put my cell phone on the bannister at the top of the stairs. When Rich was walking around, he noticed that it was flung across the hallway on the floor. He asked me if that's where I put my phone and I said no so he had me call the police.

While I had the dispatcher on the phone with me, I was stuttering because I was so nervous. Was someone in the house and came upstairs and knocked it over by accident? Was it a ghost? Whatever it was, I was so freaked out. And then Rich figured it out.

He asked if my phone was on vibrate....and that it was. So, he picks up my phone and noticed that I had a missed call at 1004. That was about right. I still had the dispatcher on the phone so I just told her to cancel the call.

The police got the cancellation but came by anyway. That's when Kobi decides to start barking at the good guys! Rich and I put the phone back up on the bannister and called my cell. Lo and behold, the phone did move! Ay naku...even my cell phone creates drama!

5 Comments:

At 5/16/2005 11:29:00 AM, Blogger bev said...

good one!

 
At 5/16/2005 02:18:00 PM, Blogger DraMama said...

Next time you call the police, Dont be surprised if they dont show up! Im embarrassed for you! haha j/k

 
At 5/16/2005 09:42:00 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

(picture me shaking my head and looking down)

 
At 5/16/2005 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

I actually figured it out before I finished reading your entry, my phone does the exact same thing when I leave it on the table and someone calls.

 
At 5/17/2005 09:04:00 AM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

Funny story... good to have you back blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home