Thursday, May 19, 2005

Opening Day

Today is the day! How many of you guys out there saw it already? What did you think?

This is going to be a busy day for me because that's when all the mula starts rolling in. Tina can probably relate to this but I get a high off of seeing our percentage of collections going up. I know....pretty nerdy.

The only depressing thing is seeing how small my salary is compared to the checks that we get.

7 Comments:

At 5/19/2005 08:45:00 AM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

I was at the Albertson's by the movie theatre yesterday and saw some Star Wars fans. I thought it was hilarious the way they were dressed up. I wanted to go back later that night to the theatre just to see what everyone was wearing. It's almost like you would feel left out if you didn't dress up.

I hope you do better than me at collecting money! I am sure you collect waaaayyy more than my work. =)

 
At 5/19/2005 09:26:00 AM, Blogger triple5funk said...

i mentioned you to my friends when we saw it last nite! yes i was part of the massive crowd of lames and nerds who saw the 12:01 showing and we all cheered watching the chronicles of narnia preview. my initial thoughts: much better than episode 1 and 2...though hayden christensen still couldn't act on the same page as natalie portman to save his life. what a way to cap off the experience! what is george going to do now? (besides enjoy the cha-ching cha-ching rolling in)

 
At 5/19/2005 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Mur said...

Yvette, you were the last person I imagined watching it at midnight! Especially since you aren't a sci-fi fan!

 
At 5/19/2005 02:54:00 PM, Blogger triple5funk said...

mur...but this is STAR WARS! i'd wait in line again for it!

 
At 5/19/2005 03:18:00 PM, Blogger bev said...

i watched it at midnight due to our hookups :) The parts I saw during the times i didn't fall asleep were pretty good.

Hayden Christiansen is CUTE!!!! :)

 
At 5/19/2005 03:20:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Yeah, I'm too old for midnight showings!

 
At 5/21/2005 08:43:00 AM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

I tried to sty up to watch the midnight showing, but I couldn't keep my eyes open past 11. If I didn't have to work the next day, maybe I would've watched. But I did watch it friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home