Starting New
With the drama Freddy brought my way, I had to shut down the old site and create this one. It's strange because I still want to be open about my life and my thoughts, but now I feel like I have to hold back.
I contemplated what I should call this new site. The title is not because I create the drama, but because drama has a way of finding me. This last one brought me down quite a bit. Although most of my drama is harmless, the burden becomes very heavy and the weight becomes unbearable when there is so much of it!
But I am thankful that my family and friends are well, I'm healthy, and I still have a better life than most people in this world. I have just come to the realization that it's just the cards that God dealt me and I find ways to overcome these minor obstacles.
One of my best girlfriends calls me Drama Queen and now people at work are starting to call me that too. Even when I started dating Rich, I warned him that I had lots of drama.
So, as of today, I'm taking the risk of starting a new blog. But as of today, my blogging community does not know that this exists. Today, this is just for me to continue putting my thoughts down "on paper". One day, I'll let you guys back into my life. But for now, I'm waiting for the heat of the last drama to die down. When the time comes, you'll just have to catch up on my posts.
I contemplated what I should call this new site. The title is not because I create the drama, but because drama has a way of finding me. This last one brought me down quite a bit. Although most of my drama is harmless, the burden becomes very heavy and the weight becomes unbearable when there is so much of it!
But I am thankful that my family and friends are well, I'm healthy, and I still have a better life than most people in this world. I have just come to the realization that it's just the cards that God dealt me and I find ways to overcome these minor obstacles.
One of my best girlfriends calls me Drama Queen and now people at work are starting to call me that too. Even when I started dating Rich, I warned him that I had lots of drama.
So, as of today, I'm taking the risk of starting a new blog. But as of today, my blogging community does not know that this exists. Today, this is just for me to continue putting my thoughts down "on paper". One day, I'll let you guys back into my life. But for now, I'm waiting for the heat of the last drama to die down. When the time comes, you'll just have to catch up on my posts.

3 Comments:
Glad your back! I wont be blogging no more. Drama will always find its way to me even if I use discretion!
I'm glad you still decided to post. Now that I don't see Likha peeps every week, this is the only way to know what's going on!!
It was nice to finally meet Rich. You guys should come out to the house one weekend, and maybe we can hit Cache Creek.. for the buffet!
welcome back. not sure if blogger has the functionality to track IP addresses, but that's a good way of finding out who these bastards are!
ah...and not allowing anonymous comments is another, but that guy actually had a blogger account.
Post a Comment
<< Home