Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Being "Sly"

You know that picture we took with Sly? You know how I was really excited about having that picture with Sly? You know that I bugged my friend all day yesterday to download that picture with Sly? You know that I couldn't stop talking about that picture with Sly?

Well, I got an email from my friend today. Here it is:

"Mur, you're going to be soooo dissappointed. I was using my dad's camera and he unknowingly erased all of the pix. I was dying, I can't believe he erased them. Sorry. :( "

Someone buy me a drink!

5 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 12:19:00 PM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

It never fails!

I took a picture of an unknown Julia Roberts while they were filming Pretty Woman on Rodeo Drive. Lo and behold, she was standing behind a telephone pole. But you could tell it was her because she was wearing her "hooker" outfit sans blonde wig. I wish i had a digital cam back then.

 
At 6/07/2005 01:15:00 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

Sure Mur, Sly was there, ;)

 
At 6/07/2005 04:24:00 PM, Blogger cristina said...

um...ok mur WHATEVER!

oh btw, i saw brad pitt at a party yesterday and got a close up pic of him kissing me!!!

if only my camera didn't die...

HAHA, kidding! see ya soon!

 
At 6/08/2005 02:37:00 PM, Blogger DraMama said...

Awe man! Sucks!

 
At 6/10/2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

Break a leg in Vancouver Mur!

LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home