Friday, June 03, 2005

De Ja Vu

Well, I barely finished writing about last weekend's trip to LA and I'm hopping on a plane back to LALA land tonight! GEEZ!

Tomorrow is a high school friend's wedding. I went shopping last night for a dress since it's a black tie event in good ole 90210. Man, do I feel self conscious! I remember when I used to be skinny....ahhh those were the days.

It happens to be my other 2 nephews birthdays this weekend also. All 3 Frianeza boys have birthdays within a week of each other. My brother must LOVE to celebrate his birthday in August (wink wink)! Ray turned 15 last week, Michael will be 22 tomorrow and Dean will be 4 on Monday.

Next week is Vancouver, then the following week New York. Whew! I feel like Gary!

2 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 11:54:00 AM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

June is a popular month for boys, I guess. It's my dad's birthday today and my nephew's on the 16th! Have fun in LA...again!

 
At 6/03/2005 03:48:00 PM, Blogger triple5funk said...

why does rick's son look like my brother RP!? lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home