Doing Nothing
Right now, it's 1230pm and I'm still laying in bed. And boy, does it feel great!
Yesterday, I read all my posts since I started this new blog and a weekend hasn't gone by where I just rested. To recap my last few weekends, I:
Yesterday, I read all my posts since I started this new blog and a weekend hasn't gone by where I just rested. To recap my last few weekends, I:
- drove down to LA for Memorial Day weekend and went to my uncle's grad party, celebrated Ray's birthday and went to Disneyland
- flew down to LA for Bong & Dean's birthday and went to the star studded wedding
- flew to Vancouver for 2 shows
- flew to NY for business and a mini vacation
Whew! Today, is all about nothing and I love it!!!!!! We need days like this to just rejuvenate your energy and mind. I think I've been going 100 miles a minute that I just needed this time to take a deep breath and enjoy my bed, my dog, and my boyfriend just for a moment, who by the way is cooking me brunch right now. Ahhhh...life is good.

1 Comments:
i love days like those! i wish we had two-day workdays and a 5 five-day weekend =) more days to relax and only two days to stress out...muuwaahahahahah.
Post a Comment
<< Home