Lack of Sleep
After the wedding, Leah and I headed over to Mark & Ping's hotel room for the "after party"....like it was prom or something! We stayed until about 2 then headed back to Leah's in LA.
By the time I got washed up for bed, her boyfriend came home so we HAD to tell him about our night. He's a budding filmmaker also, so we knew he would have been bummed for not coming. He was supposed to go but had a shoot scheduled. You know what sucked? The shoot was canceled and he could have come but she only RSVPd for one.
I finally went to bed around 3ish and had to get up at 730 to make my 10am flight in Long Beach.
I did sleep on the plane for about half an hour. Then, it was straight to practice. After the first 2 dances, I was about to pass out. I was DYING!!! During company call, I was just laying on the floor fighting to stay awake.
We headed over to Hungry Hunter for Gary's dinner and I was so wiped out that I took a power nap in the car since we had a half hour to kill. Rich gave me a nice massage on my legs while I was trying to sleep.
I definitely had food coma after dinner and rushed home to crash....ahhh...my own bed!
By the time I got washed up for bed, her boyfriend came home so we HAD to tell him about our night. He's a budding filmmaker also, so we knew he would have been bummed for not coming. He was supposed to go but had a shoot scheduled. You know what sucked? The shoot was canceled and he could have come but she only RSVPd for one.
I finally went to bed around 3ish and had to get up at 730 to make my 10am flight in Long Beach.
I did sleep on the plane for about half an hour. Then, it was straight to practice. After the first 2 dances, I was about to pass out. I was DYING!!! During company call, I was just laying on the floor fighting to stay awake.
We headed over to Hungry Hunter for Gary's dinner and I was so wiped out that I took a power nap in the car since we had a half hour to kill. Rich gave me a nice massage on my legs while I was trying to sleep.
I definitely had food coma after dinner and rushed home to crash....ahhh...my own bed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home