Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday Morning at the Today Show

The reason why we got up so early was to go to the Today Show to see this guy in concert!





We got the scoop from a security guard at Rockefeller Plaza the night before. When he told us that Bo Bice was going to be in concert, I knew we HAD to go!

We got there around 730 but there was way too many people there already. I noticed that there weren't a lot of people in the back of the stage so I made my way back there. Even though it was the back, we got some pretty good views of the stage.

Before the concert, Al came around to shake hands.


This is me being giddy after shaking it. Such a groupie!


But the highlight was seeing Matt! I've had the hugest crush on him for years!!!!



I ended up getting Bo's autograph after the concert.


Then, it was off to our next adventure.

Gotta go to a business dinner now. I'll write more later.

3 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 02:11:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

HOW COOL IS THAT?!?! I love Bo Bice - I was actually rooting for him to win AI...and good for you on the autograph!...I probably would have frozen up again!!!=(

 
At 6/21/2005 04:16:00 PM, Blogger DJ John said...

He wasn't that good. He couldn't hold Ruben's or Clay's jock or even have a voice as good as Justin in the first season. Ok, I'm hatin' but seriously, go Spurs!

 
At 6/21/2005 05:37:00 PM, Blogger triple5funk said...

u're in the big apple? whoa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home