Monday Night at Yankee Stadium
My buddy from CAL, Eddie Tolentino, works in New Jersey. We decided to hook up tonight. His company gets tickets to the Yankees, so he picked us up in a towncar. He's doing pretty well for himself....especially since I used to give him my accounting homework!


Our seats were off of 3rd base. That gave me some nice ass views of Derek Jeter and ARod! Rich was a good sport while I ogled them in their tight pants! Ahhh!



It was good to catch up with Eddie. I haven't seen him in years but when we see each other, it's like old times!
After Eddie dropped us off, we went to a restaurant next to the hotel for some late night snackage! I was so wiped out that I determined that I was sleeping in the next morning since my meeting didn't start until noon!


Our seats were off of 3rd base. That gave me some nice ass views of Derek Jeter and ARod! Rich was a good sport while I ogled them in their tight pants! Ahhh!



It was good to catch up with Eddie. I haven't seen him in years but when we see each other, it's like old times!
After Eddie dropped us off, we went to a restaurant next to the hotel for some late night snackage! I was so wiped out that I determined that I was sleeping in the next morning since my meeting didn't start until noon!

5 Comments:
fun!
got some news for ya, read in the paper yesterday Gavin and Kimberly might be back together. they were spotted at Enrico's and Tosca with ex-Mayor Brown being all smiles. i'd rather he's back with Kimberly than read that he's dating some tart.
I just told Nelson that you saw the Yankees! He is veryyy jealous!!! He said he wants to go to Arizona to see a game, its not the NY Yankees but at least its something! hehe!
how long are you in the city? want to meet up for lunch tomorrow? i'm over by grand central...let me know!
I want to see all the pics when you get back. It's really turning out to be an awesome trip isn't it? A little different from SBC Park in SF too, eh?
Vette, I just got back home. I'm sorry we didn't hook up. I'll be back in February.
John, I'll have to upload all the pics later. Oh my gosh...SBC is so chi chi compared to Yankee stadium. It's soooooo old but it produced a lot of baseball greats, so it was exciting being there!
Post a Comment
<< Home