posted by Mur at 2:03 PM
cool pics glad you had a great time in this fine city! next time you and rich make a visit, we should hang out and do something less touristy :p
I loved the pics and your posts. If only we could all be as worldly as the Drama Queen. Weclome back. Now start working on Episode 7, 8 and 9!
i don't think you too enough pictures. really. :)looks like you had a great time! i went to nyc in feb and loved it!!! can't wait to go back!
Man, do we NEED to go to NY!
Rich was official photographer. AND I didn't even include a lot of pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
cool pics glad you had a great time in this fine city! next time you and rich make a visit, we should hang out and do something less touristy :p
I loved the pics and your posts. If only we could all be as worldly as the Drama Queen. Weclome back. Now start working on Episode 7, 8 and 9!
i don't think you too enough pictures. really. :)
looks like you had a great time! i went to nyc in feb and loved it!!! can't wait to go back!
Man, do we NEED to go to NY!
Rich was official photographer. AND I didn't even include a lot of pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home