Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Proud "Mom"

Camren's last day of school was on Friday. Yesterday, we picked him up to stay at my place until this Friday. Since he was leaving the 6th grade, they made memory books.

As I was flipping through it, I couldn't help but be proud. The book was supposed to capture his favorite memories from the whole year. I've only known him for about a month, and this is only the 3rd time I've spent time with him. Half his book were things that had to do with me....Star Wars & Disneyland. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

But what made me more proud was seeing the Certificate for "Student of the Month". Then in the back of the book, "Student of the Year!"

He's such a good kid! Rich did well in helping raise him.

1 Comments:

At 6/16/2005 07:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty soon you'll have the bumper sticker on your car! hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home