Saturday, June 18, 2005

Screening

Last night, we headed over to the Cruz's for the Vancouver screenings. Gary had a nice setup going with a projector.

The Consolute show was hilarious. I thought the "conjoined twin" event was just a split second. I didn't know it lasted for SUCH A LONG TIME!!!! Oh my god, it was so pangit but hilarious at the same time. Unfortunately, Mak didn't get Ewa falling off his chair on the video. But man, you knew exactly when it happened...it was so friggin' loud!!!! We could not stop rolling!!

We watched the QE show, then Gary had a little surprise for us. He put together a slideshow of the weekend to music. It was great!

After watching the slideshow, Gary dug up the video from Kuya Rudi's 50th birthday party. It was funny reliving that party....especially the Moulin Rouge routine. I was wearing a frilly white panty and on the video it looked huge. Rich said it looked like I was wearing a diaper...it totally did!

We finally headed home around 145. Laurie & John dropped by. It was so good to see them. And they wanted to watch "Batman" instead of hang with us....puhlease!

This morning, I had to get up so damn early because I had my second session of the Light-Based Hair removal...Aray. It pissed me off because I got there right at 9, still totally tired...and she wasn't there. I couldn't find my cellphone so I went back home. She called me around 915 and I went back. I think I was so damn sleepy that it didn't hurt as much this time around.

We spent the rest of the day getting ready for our trip to NY tomorrow. Other than Reno & Tahoe, Rich hasn't been out of state. So, I'm looking forward to being his personal tour guide! I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 08:58:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Why didn't rich bring his Light Saber? What's up with that? It's okay to be scared. ;-P

 
At 6/21/2005 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Cuz he knew he'd kick some jedi ass. Kidding I rushed him out the door because I didn't want you guys to start the video without us and he forgot it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home