Attack on London
During my morning commute, I turned on to KCBS and was shocked to hear about the terrorist attacks on London. 4 Bombs. The worst since WWII!
My god! I felt pangs of 9/11 all over again. Not as severe since I wasn't watching it unfold on TV. But I was in shock. I woke up early this morning to make my weekly conference call with our European agents, who are based in London.
I called my people at work. I asked them to send them an email with our condolences and to cancel the meeting until next week. Holly told me they already sent us an email at 4am.
My prayers are with the people of London. I hope the elevated level of alert on the mass transit here, is just out of precaution.
My god! I felt pangs of 9/11 all over again. Not as severe since I wasn't watching it unfold on TV. But I was in shock. I woke up early this morning to make my weekly conference call with our European agents, who are based in London.
I called my people at work. I asked them to send them an email with our condolences and to cancel the meeting until next week. Holly told me they already sent us an email at 4am.
My prayers are with the people of London. I hope the elevated level of alert on the mass transit here, is just out of precaution.

2 Comments:
I felt chills again reading your blog! So sad....
God Bless America and London!
It truly is sad. London has been through this many times before, especially with the IRA, but sad nonetheless.
Post a Comment
<< Home