The Brain Drain
After work, I went to the first (of I'm sure several upcoming) going away parties. With the announcement of layoffs, people are taking initiatives to control their destiny.
Project people have left as THE project ended. An assitant left to work with a travel agent. Someone from the art department will be working for a publisher that will produce Star Wars books.
But the biggest shock was when our Director announced her move over to that animation company down in Emeryville. You know the one I'm talking about. She's not the first and I'm sure she's not the last.
Is this the begginning of the end?
Project people have left as THE project ended. An assitant left to work with a travel agent. Someone from the art department will be working for a publisher that will produce Star Wars books.
But the biggest shock was when our Director announced her move over to that animation company down in Emeryville. You know the one I'm talking about. She's not the first and I'm sure she's not the last.
Is this the begginning of the end?

2 Comments:
at least her move is still george-related...somewhat.
Pixar is moving on up and they are going strong.
Post a Comment
<< Home