The Dixie "Dudes"
On the way home from work, I dropped by Home Depot and Walgreens. When I got home, the house was empty. So, I called Rich on his cell. I should have known. Thursday....concert in the park day. Today was a band called "Joyful Noise Jazz Band."

So, I met them down at the park and brought Rich his camera. These photos are compliments of Da Factor.
I felt like I was walking through Main St. at Disneyland, listening to the old Dixie sounds. The cutest was seeing all the old couples dancing their hearts away.

While Rich roamed the park, taking pics, Kobi and I enjoyed the sights and sounds.

A little before 8, it started getting chilly, so we headed home.

Then my honey whipped up a scrumptious mexican meal with stuff I didn't even know I had in my cupboards....yummy!

So, I met them down at the park and brought Rich his camera. These photos are compliments of Da Factor.
I felt like I was walking through Main St. at Disneyland, listening to the old Dixie sounds. The cutest was seeing all the old couples dancing their hearts away.

While Rich roamed the park, taking pics, Kobi and I enjoyed the sights and sounds.

A little before 8, it started getting chilly, so we headed home.

Then my honey whipped up a scrumptious mexican meal with stuff I didn't even know I had in my cupboards....yummy!

4 Comments:
awww....those old couples dancing are so cute!
I wish I can get home early enough to catch the happenings at the park. Oh well, maybe after this Brazil thing.
Big Sexy, or BS for short, whenever you want to go, give us a call and we can hang.
i love dixie music. and i love these photos, specially of you and kobi walking home.
Post a Comment
<< Home