Galz Night
I called in sick today because it was the start of my stomach problems. I started having issues on Thursday but it got worse throughout the night.
I pretty much did nothing all day long. We had our galz night tonight. We try to do it once a month, but with all of our busy schedules, it's been hard to coordinate. Tonight was at Belinda's house.
Belinda is moving to Seattle at the end of August. Her husband Mike got a job with Microsoft and they are packing it up. So, she decided to host this last one.
Thier home is sooooo beautiful. Here is their listing, you can check it out for yourself.
I'm going to miss her so much. We've had our girls night for years now and there will always be something missing now that she's gone!
Belinda & Jenn

I love you B!
I pretty much did nothing all day long. We had our galz night tonight. We try to do it once a month, but with all of our busy schedules, it's been hard to coordinate. Tonight was at Belinda's house.
Belinda is moving to Seattle at the end of August. Her husband Mike got a job with Microsoft and they are packing it up. So, she decided to host this last one.
Thier home is sooooo beautiful. Here is their listing, you can check it out for yourself.
I'm going to miss her so much. We've had our girls night for years now and there will always be something missing now that she's gone!
Belinda & Jenn

I love you B!

4 Comments:
I wonder if your friends husband got my friends job???...My friend worked for Microsoft and just sold their house to move to LA next month...hmm
Maybe I should go to Microsoft. I'd rather work in the bay area though. I'm sure they have an office here. Sheez, we do, and were based in Long Island.
Mel, what position was it?
hmmm...editor for something..marketing? publishing? Can't remember, sorry...
Post a Comment
<< Home