Saturday, July 23, 2005

Groucho Marx

Before we got ready to head out this morning, Rich commented on how thick my eyebrows were getting. I told him that I would show him what "THICK" looked like. So, I ran downstairs and grabbed an old photo album.

I said, "I hope you don't mind, but it's my album with an old boyfriend." He said he didn't care. When I opened up the front page, he was tripping at how different I looked. I think I was around 19 or 20 then.

And then, I said...."That's Ed." Then he REALLY started tripping. After meeting someone at 35, he couldn't get over seeing someone in their teens. It was quite entertaining actually. Tina, I've got to show you some of those old pics some time.

Now that he's gotten a chance to meet all my college roommates, he could enjoy looking back at old photos and laugh with me. And then he says, "Babe, you were fine back then.....uh, not that you aren't now." Yeah right...Thanks babe!

3 Comments:

At 7/25/2005 08:32:00 AM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

Hehehe... are those pics of him with his mullet?

 
At 7/25/2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger DraMama said...

Thanks for my birthday wishes, Mur!

 
At 7/25/2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger DJ John said...

We called it a "Tail" back then. The 80s ruled!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home