Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Kobi's a Model

I submitted several pictures of Kobi for a pet photo contest in our Community Magazine. They called me today to ask me to email them. I think he's in the running!!

First prize is 4 tickets to Marine World. That would be a nice way to end the summer.

6 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 03:27:00 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

Kobi will get to go to Marine World if he wins? sweet!

 
At 7/20/2005 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Yeah, I wish. But he might scare off all the sea animals!

 
At 7/20/2005 06:03:00 PM, Blogger bernadette said...

yay for kobi! =)

 
At 7/21/2005 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

hmm...maybe they should have a show called america's next top dog model?

 
At 7/21/2005 09:53:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

which photo? I hope he wins!

 
At 7/21/2005 11:07:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

I submitted 3: one of his big face, one where he's lying on Cam, and one in his halloween costume

 

Post a Comment

<< Home