Lunch with Bryan
After taking care of the visa, I had lunch with Bryan. Not Bryan from LIKHA but Bryan, the ex.
We were emailing about work-related stuff on Thursday, and he told me he was home sick. He said he would be out sick until Monday.
As a result of his stroke, he's been having headaches that have been gettting worse lately. He's having to see a neurosurgeon to make sure it's nothing he should be really worried about. His brain is remapping and apparently it takes 9-12 months before it's back to normal. But the headaches aren't normal.
A lot of stuff has been going on with him at work and he wanted to tell me in person about what's been going on. I told him I'd be in the city on Friday and we decided to have lunch.
We haven't really talked since I spent time with him in the hospital, back in January. It was awkward in the beginning but ended up being a really good lunch with him.
Besides talking about work, we talked about Kobi, Rich, his love life, and Freddy got Fingered. I confronted him about my suspicions of him being Freddy and how it affected my outlook on him. He denied it and I believed him. He's always been a bad liar and I know he wasn't lying about this.
It was good to catch up with him. But it was better to clear the air on a lot of things bothering the both of us. He told me that he was happy that I had a boyfriend that's taking good care of me. And I wish him the best with his future love, career, and especially his health.
We were emailing about work-related stuff on Thursday, and he told me he was home sick. He said he would be out sick until Monday.
As a result of his stroke, he's been having headaches that have been gettting worse lately. He's having to see a neurosurgeon to make sure it's nothing he should be really worried about. His brain is remapping and apparently it takes 9-12 months before it's back to normal. But the headaches aren't normal.
A lot of stuff has been going on with him at work and he wanted to tell me in person about what's been going on. I told him I'd be in the city on Friday and we decided to have lunch.
We haven't really talked since I spent time with him in the hospital, back in January. It was awkward in the beginning but ended up being a really good lunch with him.
Besides talking about work, we talked about Kobi, Rich, his love life, and Freddy got Fingered. I confronted him about my suspicions of him being Freddy and how it affected my outlook on him. He denied it and I believed him. He's always been a bad liar and I know he wasn't lying about this.
It was good to catch up with him. But it was better to clear the air on a lot of things bothering the both of us. He told me that he was happy that I had a boyfriend that's taking good care of me. And I wish him the best with his future love, career, and especially his health.

2 Comments:
that's great you confronted him about freddy...good for you!
mur, i'm so glad that you and b were able to air things out!
Post a Comment
<< Home