Picnic at Skywalker
We had our company picnic at Skywalker today. I wanted to get there by 1, so we could try to make it to Antonio's party. But it took us 2 hours to get there! My normal commute is 45 minutes. There was an over turned car on the bridge and it just killed traffic.
We didn't eat anything before we left because I knew there would be tons of food. We were so tired and hungry by the time we got there.
After eating, Cam wanted to get his face painted like Darth Maul

He kept the makeup on until we got home so he could do a photoshoot with his and his daddy's lightsabers.

The highlight of the day, was when the big boss stood right by us, as we watched the egg toss.
We ended up taking a clydesdale horse ride, playing bocce ball, volleyball, and eating ice cream before we trekked home.

By that time, Antonio's party was over. I didn't realize there was a housewarming party too, otherwise we would have gone. Sorry Ledge & Aileen! But congrats on the blessing....I'm still yet to get my house blessed.
We didn't eat anything before we left because I knew there would be tons of food. We were so tired and hungry by the time we got there.
After eating, Cam wanted to get his face painted like Darth Maul

He kept the makeup on until we got home so he could do a photoshoot with his and his daddy's lightsabers.

The highlight of the day, was when the big boss stood right by us, as we watched the egg toss.
We ended up taking a clydesdale horse ride, playing bocce ball, volleyball, and eating ice cream before we trekked home.

By that time, Antonio's party was over. I didn't realize there was a housewarming party too, otherwise we would have gone. Sorry Ledge & Aileen! But congrats on the blessing....I'm still yet to get my house blessed.

4 Comments:
About the egg toss, it seems we you have much Jedi training still to go.
Too bad you didnt get a front side picture of George Lucas! (Didnt want to be obvious huh?) I like those pictures though.
that's so cool that you were at 'skywalker'.
R, I actually worked here for 9 years before moving to another location.
Post a Comment
<< Home