posted by Mur at 10:32 PM
That's exactly what I said when I saw it! You guys can check it out here for yourselves.http://www.bailadogaucho.art.br/ingles/festival.htm
oh gawd..not bunkbeds!!!
I don't see any bugs so far, so I guess it's a good sign.... I am excited!
more info on the city's region:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_do_Sul
maybe you can put the suitcases under the beds?
but that's where the spiders live...Rhoel.
As long as I don't get the bottom bunk of the top bunk that either Warren, or Ron are on, I'm cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
That's exactly what I said when I saw it! You guys can check it out here for yourselves.
http://www.bailadogaucho.art.br/ingles/festival.htm
oh gawd..not bunkbeds!!!
I don't see any bugs so far, so I guess it's a good sign.... I am excited!
more info on the city's region:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_do_Sul
maybe you can put the suitcases under the beds?
but that's where the spiders live...Rhoel.
As long as I don't get the bottom bunk of the top bunk that either Warren, or Ron are on, I'm cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home