Friday, July 08, 2005

Shopping!

On my way home from the City, I headed over to Berkeley to pick up Rich. He told me to call him when I exited so he could tell me where to meet him.

But on the way to Berkeley, I was chatting on the phone. After I got off, the battery died! Dammit! I felt so paralyzed with a dead phone and NO car charger. I was hoping that the battery would recharge a bit while it was dead and that I could get a little juice so I can find out where to pick him up. No luck!

So I had to pull into a gas station and use a filthy, beat up pay phone on University Ave. Yuck! Luckily I had some baby wipes in the car, and used it wipe down the drug-dealing pay phone.

After I picked him up, we went shopping for shoes and a new petticoat! I got some Adidas slippers for the Seminary shower and some comfortable tennis shoes. And I got a new poofy petticoat so I don't have to add more tulle to my existing one. I love shopping!

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2005 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Da Factor said...

Thanks, I love my new house shoes.

 
At 7/11/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger bev said...

i have $1 flip flops from Target for the seminary showers :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home