Summer Concert in the Park
Tonight was the first night of "Pinole Summer Sounds". Every Thursday night, they have a concert in the park. Last night was a jazz quartet. The singer had a nice smoky voice.
So, I grabbed the lounge chairs from the front deck and moved them to the back deck. We just hung out, trying to figure out my new camera and reading magazines. Kobi decided to hang out with us outside and watch the squirrel in the tree.

It was a great way to relax after a hard day at work. I love being able to enjoy things like this, from the comfort of my own home.
So, I grabbed the lounge chairs from the front deck and moved them to the back deck. We just hung out, trying to figure out my new camera and reading magazines. Kobi decided to hang out with us outside and watch the squirrel in the tree.

It was a great way to relax after a hard day at work. I love being able to enjoy things like this, from the comfort of my own home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home