The Talking Bird
A few posts ago, I talked about Lalo, the baa-ing bird. Well, I stand corrected.
A few days ago, Rich told me that he and Kobi were on the deck watching the goats. What goats?!? Oh, Margie got some goats from the pound to clean up her yard.
Man, she's kooky! She even offered them to us after she's done. NO THANK YOU!
If I wanted to live in the country, I would have bought there. Lady, this is suburbia. The last thing I want to do is wake up to a couple of Baa-ing goats in the morning!
A few days ago, Rich told me that he and Kobi were on the deck watching the goats. What goats?!? Oh, Margie got some goats from the pound to clean up her yard.
Man, she's kooky! She even offered them to us after she's done. NO THANK YOU!
If I wanted to live in the country, I would have bought there. Lady, this is suburbia. The last thing I want to do is wake up to a couple of Baa-ing goats in the morning!

11 Comments:
hasn't she heard of a lawnmower? or gardeners?
Apparently not. Now, if only she can get them to eat the dead branches off her tree that are in danger of falling on my house!
ahhh..hippies in suburbia gotta love it. now if i saw that at a brownstone in new york i'd say that i'd seen it all...are u sure she's not jamaican or haitian? lol.
Definitely not hippies...they're of cholo descent. Hey babe! They're your peeps!
what's next... roosters for alarm clocks?
That's too funny!
Fides, funny you mentioned that. When I first moved in, someone in the neighborhood had a rooster! Thank god, he went away.
LOL!!!
well, much of the bay area used to be very rural until just recently... but that is funny.
cock-a-doodle-doo!!!
What the heck.....freakin weird!
If it makes you feel a little better-My friend Bobby has 10 ducks living in his pool. Seriously! His back yard is the lake.
does she own the goats? we should have a kaldereta party!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home