Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Will the Real Pilipino, Please Stand Up!

Last night, we dropped by Rich's mom's to pick up mail and some of his stuff. Oh wait, I guess I should let you know, he's moving in. Big deal, right? He really hasn't been home 3 weeks after we started going out. So, we said "what the heck" and decided to make it official.

So, back to my story. She basically went through the condo and put all of his laundry stuff and food in a box for him. When we got home, I helped him unpack everything in the kitchen.

I thought I was unpacking my mom's groceries. He had Cup O Noodles, Canned Sardines, Pancit Canton, and Datung Puti Vinegar! You can't even find that stuff in my cupboards....not that I've been cooking lately.

Come to think of it, I think my cupboards had Mexican food before he moved in.

10 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 01:39:00 PM, Blogger bev said...

wow, that is a big step!! :)

 
At 7/13/2005 01:46:00 PM, Blogger DraMama said...

I'm so happy for you! In a few weeks, Nels and I are going to be doing the same thing!

Then the next step...a race to the alter! hehe!

 
At 7/13/2005 01:47:00 PM, Blogger DraMama said...

Alter or Altar? hmmm........?

 
At 7/13/2005 09:56:00 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

So am I invited to the wedding?

 
At 7/14/2005 07:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your new "roomie"! What the heck, right... especially if he's always there on his spare time, why bother...

 
At 7/14/2005 08:25:00 AM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

Congrats!

 
At 7/14/2005 09:46:00 AM, Blogger Mur said...

Whoah Nelly! There is no wedding yet. But if there is, of course you will be.

 
At 7/14/2005 04:31:00 PM, Blogger Randy said...

congrats mur! i gots the passports...took me an hour, but i got'em.

 
At 7/14/2005 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Oh no! Thanks Randy!

 
At 7/16/2005 02:02:00 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

wow! best wishes on the cohabitating thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home