Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back to Reality

I was supposed to go back to work today. Instead it was the Dr's office. I have bronchitis, conjunctivitis and an ear infection. No work for me until next Monday.

I haven't been this sick in years! At least I have Rich to take care of me. And he's been doing such a great job of it. I knew I loved him for a reason!

It also gave me an opportunity to finish all this blogging. Whew! I think I'm done for a while.

4 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger bev said...

mur, great job on all the detailed blogging!! if i need to look things up, i know where to go :)

 
At 8/20/2005 09:38:00 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

i agree, i loved reading about your rock star experiences during your tour!

 
At 8/21/2005 07:02:00 PM, Blogger Randy said...

i'm so glad your blog is brasil detailed. its helping me jog my memory!!! though i hate being sick, this trip was still worth it. and it was an honor to have shared this trip with you guys!!!

 
At 8/22/2005 03:11:00 PM, Blogger DJ John said...

Thank you for making your descriptions so detailed. Although it's not quite like being there, I really get the feeling of your emotions at the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home