Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Brasil!

It's 115am and I can finally say that I'm ready for this trip! I took off from work around 430 but there was still so much to do.

I had already packed the costumes and the toiletries. I needed to pack the clothes and all the stage makeup and random stuff for my carry on.

I tried to use the space saver bags for my clothes but I could only fit less than half of my clothes in them. Only 2 fit in the suitcase and I still had more to pack. Angelo and I were going to share a suitcase, the one that can fit in the overhead. But it just wasn't enough space and I started to have a minor breakdown.

At this point, it's about 10pm and Angelo just happened to call. I told him about the dilemma and asked him if he had a suitcase in between the carryon and the humongous size. He did and he brought it over!

So, I repacked everything from the space saver bags and just laid all the clothes flat. There was enough space and a little to spare! Whew!

But after all the packing, I had to put away the laundry and all the 2nd round reject clothes. I was so pooped but had to do it. My nephew is coming up to visit while I'm away, and will probably be staying in the middle room, where all my laundry was.

I also cleaned out a closet in the Master Bedroom, so Rich could really move in! I took plenty of pictures of Rich with me. I'm gonna miss him and Kobi so much.

I just got out of the shower to wake myself up, since Angelo is coming over in about an hour!

At least I'll fall asleep on the plane. It didn't help to hear about the Air France plane that blew up on the Toronto runway today. Please pray for our safe return.

Take care everyone. Next stop...Chicago...then Miami...then Sao Paolo...then Porto Alegre...then Nova Prata. We'll get there in around 24 hours! Damn, I'm exhausted already!

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 12:19:00 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

Hope you and the rest of Likha have safe travels and great performances!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home