Monday, August 01, 2005

Jeans Shopping

One of the most torturous things for me to do besides bathing suit shopping, is jeans shopping. I only have 2 pairs of jeans that I really get good use of. But lately, they've been hanging loosely on my hips. I always have to use a belt, which by the way, I've gone down by one belt notch.

With my trip from Kobi, I ripped a hole in the knee, so it was a good (or bad, rather) excuse for me to go shopping.

So, after work, I went shopping. I knew that I lost weight and was looking forward to buying a smaller size. Well, to my utmost shock and happiness, not only did I go down one size....but I went down TWO!!!!

I still have my big belly but at least my hips and ass have shrunk! Life is good!

5 Comments:

At 8/02/2005 09:17:00 AM, Blogger bev said...

wow, congratulations!! :) the last time i went jeans shopping, i had to buy a bigger size :(

 
At 8/02/2005 09:17:00 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

right on!! what a terrific feeling eh? congratulations!!

LG

 
At 8/02/2005 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Mur said...

But Bev, you're probably still a smaller size than me. It's all relative.

 
At 8/02/2005 12:00:00 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

congrats! that same thing happened to me last year...i'm so happy for you. yeah, it's an awesome feeling, isn't it?

 
At 8/02/2005 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

That's awesome! I never bother to try on jeans that I haven't worn in a while just in case they are toooo tight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home