My Rebellious Teenager
Kobi is 2.5 now, which makes him a teenager in dog years.
Well,on Friday, Kobs got stoned for the first time. Yes, I said stoned.

When I was home sick, I wanted to get some fresh air, so I sat out on the deck. So, Rich & Kobs joined me. While we were out there, the neighbor kid came home. And lo and behold, 5 minutes later, we were smelling the weed.
When I was looking at Kobs, his nose was going 100 miles a minute. After about 10 minutes, we came inside.
As soon as we came inside, he started standing funny and his eyes were glazed over. He was more giddy than usual but kind of slow at the same time. And he got the munchies!
What's a mom to do?
Well,on Friday, Kobs got stoned for the first time. Yes, I said stoned.

When I was home sick, I wanted to get some fresh air, so I sat out on the deck. So, Rich & Kobs joined me. While we were out there, the neighbor kid came home. And lo and behold, 5 minutes later, we were smelling the weed.
When I was looking at Kobs, his nose was going 100 miles a minute. After about 10 minutes, we came inside.
As soon as we came inside, he started standing funny and his eyes were glazed over. He was more giddy than usual but kind of slow at the same time. And he got the munchies!
What's a mom to do?

5 Comments:
lay off them drugs, kobs! ;P
You could get a bedsheet and roll yourself up into a joint and ask him if he knows what you are...it's never too late to talk to your kids about drugs. Or you could give the Rachel Leigh Cook speech "This is your mind on drugs". :) Do these ads really work?
Oh my gosh! LOL! Thats hilarious! I can just imagine Kobi being all loopy!
just forgive him, because you were a teenager once too!!
I agree with ern, it is never too late to talk to your kids about drugs.
Post a Comment
<< Home