Passing it on....
The best thing about coming home, was that Rich was right there to take care of me during my bout. Every time I woke up from sleeping, there was a bowl of soup, a sandwich, applesauce, or juice waiting for me. And whenever I jumped in the shower, he would change the sheets, open the windows and spray the room with Lysol.
Well, now I'm feeling somewhat better. I managed to make it to work today but I only lasted until 3. I was short of breath just having a conversation with someone or standing up from a chair for a few minutes.
The bad news is...Mr. Rios caught it from me. He woke up Saturday morning all kawawa. He actually seems worse than me. He's sweating profusely!
I ended up taking him to his doctor this afternoon and in the short ride to the doctor's office, his shirt and pants were drenched. This time, he looked like he was going through some drug withdrawal.
He ended up having the same thing: bronchitis and an ear infection. I just hope we don't keep passing it on back and forth to each other!
Well, now I'm feeling somewhat better. I managed to make it to work today but I only lasted until 3. I was short of breath just having a conversation with someone or standing up from a chair for a few minutes.
The bad news is...Mr. Rios caught it from me. He woke up Saturday morning all kawawa. He actually seems worse than me. He's sweating profusely!
I ended up taking him to his doctor this afternoon and in the short ride to the doctor's office, his shirt and pants were drenched. This time, he looked like he was going through some drug withdrawal.
He ended up having the same thing: bronchitis and an ear infection. I just hope we don't keep passing it on back and forth to each other!

1 Comments:
I guess I won't be visiting you guys for a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home