Friday, August 19, 2005

Pictures and Things I Won't Miss

I posted the rest of my pictures in the sidebar under "Places I've Been."

I've been reading other people's blogs about random memories. I thought I'd throw out things that I WON'T be missing:

  • Sharing a room with 13 other girls. Not that I don't like you guys but I have a hard time having roommates with my own room!
  • Dust bunnies and getting bit in my bed
  • Dirty showers
  • Broken Toilets
  • Dirty toilet paper in trash cans
  • No soap in the bathrooms
  • What's for lunch/dinner? BEEF!
  • Little plastic cups that look like cough medicine cups
  • Peeps smoking in every room you can think of
  • The smell of the Lithuanian men
  • Lack of sleep
  • Wearing my Sublian costume EVERY day!
  • Putting my hair up in a bun and caking on makeup twice a day
  • Scorching weather to biting chills within a day
  • 9 am practices
  • Impatient dance companies coming backstage before we were even done
  • Wearing Name tags everywhere
  • People saying sayonara and arrigato as we walk by
  • Kids thinking we're China as we get off the bus
  • Doing the Electric Slide
  • Book Fair performances
  • Dial up and only 1 computer
  • and most importantly, missing Kobi & Rich!

9 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 10:52:00 PM, Blogger bev said...

don't forget the potatoes every night!! and "ham" and cheese for breakfast EVERY morning, blecchh!!!

 
At 8/20/2005 09:16:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Lettuce and Tomatoes every day.

 
At 8/20/2005 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Mur said...

oh yeah, and zero cal sugar substitute

 
At 8/20/2005 09:39:00 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

u don't like the electric slide?!?!

 
At 8/20/2005 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

not when you do it every day to Lion King!

 
At 8/21/2005 07:00:00 AM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

man you ARE a drama queen :)

 
At 8/21/2005 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Keem said...

yeah, the coffee and tea with added sweetener was a nice touch as well

 
At 8/22/2005 12:44:00 AM, Blogger It's just me said...

you know, a true and proud giliginich (like you say u r) grooves to the national dance (electric slide) under any circumstances. haha joke lang pare. hey do u have video of it by any chance?

 
At 8/22/2005 07:32:00 PM, Blogger bernadette said...

thanks for sharing your brazilian memories! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home