Save Nick!
Tonight I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" and did something I've never done before. I decided to vote.
Since the auditions, Nick has been my personal favorite.

Maybe because his dancing just brings out emotions in me, when I watch. And you smartasses out there, don't make this sexual.
Anyway, when I called, I got through right away. Rich wanted to vote for Melody. (I think he has a little crush)

So, we called for her too, and it was busy. Afer a couple more tries, we got through.
Hmmm..Nick's wasn't busy. So, I tried again...and got through. Hmmm...I'll try Melanie again. Busy. After a bunch of tries we got through. I'll try Nick again. I got through again....I'll try again....got through again.
CRAP! No one's voting for him. I tried about 15 more times and got through about 90% of the time. Yes, I'm crazy. And yes, Rich thought I was crazy too. He had to tear the phone away from me.
But I couldn't help but laugh each time I got through.
If you read this within the nex hour and 10 minutes, vote for Nick! (cuz Rich won't let me anymore)
1-888-TEMPO-06
Yes...I know Angelo....go ahead and shake your head again!
Since the auditions, Nick has been my personal favorite.

Maybe because his dancing just brings out emotions in me, when I watch. And you smartasses out there, don't make this sexual.
Anyway, when I called, I got through right away. Rich wanted to vote for Melody. (I think he has a little crush)

So, we called for her too, and it was busy. Afer a couple more tries, we got through.
Hmmm..Nick's wasn't busy. So, I tried again...and got through. Hmmm...I'll try Melanie again. Busy. After a bunch of tries we got through. I'll try Nick again. I got through again....I'll try again....got through again.
CRAP! No one's voting for him. I tried about 15 more times and got through about 90% of the time. Yes, I'm crazy. And yes, Rich thought I was crazy too. He had to tear the phone away from me.
But I couldn't help but laugh each time I got through.
If you read this within the nex hour and 10 minutes, vote for Nick! (cuz Rich won't let me anymore)
1-888-TEMPO-06
Yes...I know Angelo....go ahead and shake your head again!

8 Comments:
aw man - if i were in the states i would totally vote for nick and melody! viewers just need to see the two of them dance lyrical together...and i LOVE ryan!
oh well - at least i can still text vote for rockstar inxs!
(um...yeah i bet angelo's shakin his head at me too right now). haha
Is this the show on fox, where there's that dude Alan that does hip-hop? He used to dance on that hip hop crew that used to share Crocker amazon park clubhouse for practice with Barangay. Back when we were a part of it. I was shocked to see him on the show, but not surprised as he can already dance back then.
And No, I'm not shaking my head at either one of ya. (I'm not that cruel) ;)
I actually watched a part of this last night. I think Nick is good too!
I know a lot of people that know Alan. He's the choreographer for the Warriors Jr Jam Squad. I remember him also in the 90s around the SF State crowd. I loved Melanie's 45 second solo. She can work as a dancer at some places I know...
Nice...John.
Hey John, i actually have seen her at some of the places you know. HAH!
Alan is from Mind Over Matter. I voted for him last week to support. Glad he's still in.
Post a Comment
<< Home