Tommy Goes to College
I had read about this new reality show and had no desire whatsoever to see it. But when I came upstairs after eating dinner, Rich had it turned on. So, I sat down with him to watch. I LOVE this show!!!!!

It's frickin' hilarious! From the narrator, to the editing! It's almost like "The Newlyweds" but on Primetime.
It also reminds me how glad I'm not in college anymore!
One of my favorite parts of the show:
Tommy: What's your GPA?
Roommate: 3.5
T: That's not very good
R: It's out of a 4.0
T: Oh, I thought it was out of 10

It's frickin' hilarious! From the narrator, to the editing! It's almost like "The Newlyweds" but on Primetime.
It also reminds me how glad I'm not in college anymore!
One of my favorite parts of the show:
Tommy: What's your GPA?
Roommate: 3.5
T: That's not very good
R: It's out of a 4.0
T: Oh, I thought it was out of 10

1 Comments:
We were watching him try to get the drumming down and he was just lost. I promised myself though that we would watch "Ray" with Jaimee Foxx. I wanted to cry all the way through the movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home