Getting Ready for TX
I stayed at work a little later than I wanted to. In between trying to get all my work done before I left, I tried to squeeze some packing in. We're moving on Friday and with me being gone for 3 days, I wanted to get as much done as possible. Unfortunately, that didn't really happen.
I still had to run a couple of errands then go home and pack for the trip. Rich helped me lug the 2 huge suitcases back into the house. Along with donations from my co-workers, Licensing gave a bunch of Star Wars T-shirts, magazines, books, and mini m&ms for the kids. Rich and I also ransacked the house to squeeze in as many toiletries, medical supplies, and clothing as possible.
Rich's mom and stepdad came over to watch Kobi for us. They are staying at the house until Rich comes home on Monday. Kobi knew we were leaving because of all the suitcases and ended up being a little depressed. He didn't even want to sleep with us.We slept in the guest room so they could have the TV in the room. They live about 5 minutes away, so they could go home if they need to. We're really lucky to have them do this for us!
I still had to run a couple of errands then go home and pack for the trip. Rich helped me lug the 2 huge suitcases back into the house. Along with donations from my co-workers, Licensing gave a bunch of Star Wars T-shirts, magazines, books, and mini m&ms for the kids. Rich and I also ransacked the house to squeeze in as many toiletries, medical supplies, and clothing as possible.
Rich's mom and stepdad came over to watch Kobi for us. They are staying at the house until Rich comes home on Monday. Kobi knew we were leaving because of all the suitcases and ended up being a little depressed. He didn't even want to sleep with us.We slept in the guest room so they could have the TV in the room. They live about 5 minutes away, so they could go home if they need to. We're really lucky to have them do this for us!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home