Birthday Parties!
After working late all this week and being at the theatre for 10 hours yesterday, I just wanted to sleep in. But for some reason, I still wake up at 7 no matter how hard I try. And to make matters worse, I was tossing and turning all night long.
Angelo suprised me at the theatre yesterday, by handing me a can of Guarana, straight from Brazil. And yes, I now confirm, that the can is chock-filled with caffeine. My restless night can attest to it.
I did fall back asleep eventually but was lazy and sat in bed until almost 1. Then it was off to Vallejo for Alexa's party. It was good to see Ledge's house, and of course the Davids. Their house is gorgeous! I love the colors that they picked and there is a tv in EVERY room!!!
We hung out for a while then headed over to Natalie's in Hercules. Seeing all the Ilocano food, I HAD to eat again! I think I put on a couple pounds today.
It was good to hang with the "oldies" again. And Liza did confirm that she will be joining us in the Netherlands! I can't wait to dance with my girls again!
Angelo suprised me at the theatre yesterday, by handing me a can of Guarana, straight from Brazil. And yes, I now confirm, that the can is chock-filled with caffeine. My restless night can attest to it.
I did fall back asleep eventually but was lazy and sat in bed until almost 1. Then it was off to Vallejo for Alexa's party. It was good to see Ledge's house, and of course the Davids. Their house is gorgeous! I love the colors that they picked and there is a tv in EVERY room!!!
We hung out for a while then headed over to Natalie's in Hercules. Seeing all the Ilocano food, I HAD to eat again! I think I put on a couple pounds today.
It was good to hang with the "oldies" again. And Liza did confirm that she will be joining us in the Netherlands! I can't wait to dance with my girls again!

1 Comments:
They sell guarana at CompUsa, but it isn't the CocaCola version.
Post a Comment
<< Home