posted by Mur at 2:43 PM
hey, i've been hearing them whizz by all afternoon!it freaked me out at first.
nice shots...too bad it's overcast way down here by state. we can only hear them :-(
Those guys woke me up from my customary lunchtime nap. Shook my whole truck. Damn those flyboys and their flybys, I'm jealous.
I used to chill at Coit Tower on those days like today when they would practice just to get a glimpse and feel the power of the jets. It's a pretty awesome feeling.
When I first watched Likha at the Palace of Fine arts in 99, the jets were flying around!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
hey, i've been hearing them whizz by all afternoon!
it freaked me out at first.
nice shots...too bad it's overcast way down here by state. we can only hear them :-(
Those guys woke me up from my customary lunchtime nap. Shook my whole truck. Damn those flyboys and their flybys, I'm jealous.
I used to chill at Coit Tower on those days like today when they would practice just to get a glimpse and feel the power of the jets. It's a pretty awesome feeling.
When I first watched Likha at the Palace of Fine arts in 99, the jets were flying around!
Post a Comment
<< Home