The Boat Cruise
We ended up riding with his Mom and Greg (his step-dad) to the Waterfront Restaurant. We had drinks and appetizers there. It was a chi-chi restaurant so I felt a little embarrassed the way I was dressed. But we decided to go there because the ship was less than a 5 minute walk away.
We had such a great time. The whole time we were there, people would say "Michael!!!!" Then, a pause. Then, "That's so wrong" or "That's F'd up. Funny...but F'd Up" or "he's got a little boy!" Each time, people just busted up laughing. We must have taken about 50 pictures. We walked everywhere holding hands and Rich hammed it up on the dance floor. He's a really good dancer and did an awesome job of impersonating Michael. I swear, I thought some girls wanted to jump his bones.
Here we are:


We kept on waiting for the costume contest. Then about a half hour before docking, they ask everyone that's interested in joining the contest, to go to the dance floor. As soon as we get there, a promotions person grabs Rich by the hand and tells us to stand by the DJ. She pulls a couple other people as well: a Safeway Bag of groceries, and this really scary Scarecrow.
We thought they were going to judge on audience applause. So, Rich and I were planning our strategy: ok babe, you dance and I'll suck my thumb.
Then they gave us paperwork to fill out, including a W9. I asked, "did we win?" And she said yes. The most original went to the Safeway Bag for $250, the scariest went to the Scarecrow for $250 and we got Best Couple for $500!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo! The most politically incorrect costume goes to....Michael and Timmy!!!!!
We had such a great time. The whole time we were there, people would say "Michael!!!!" Then, a pause. Then, "That's so wrong" or "That's F'd up. Funny...but F'd Up" or "he's got a little boy!" Each time, people just busted up laughing. We must have taken about 50 pictures. We walked everywhere holding hands and Rich hammed it up on the dance floor. He's a really good dancer and did an awesome job of impersonating Michael. I swear, I thought some girls wanted to jump his bones.
Here we are:


We kept on waiting for the costume contest. Then about a half hour before docking, they ask everyone that's interested in joining the contest, to go to the dance floor. As soon as we get there, a promotions person grabs Rich by the hand and tells us to stand by the DJ. She pulls a couple other people as well: a Safeway Bag of groceries, and this really scary Scarecrow.
We thought they were going to judge on audience applause. So, Rich and I were planning our strategy: ok babe, you dance and I'll suck my thumb.
Then they gave us paperwork to fill out, including a W9. I asked, "did we win?" And she said yes. The most original went to the Safeway Bag for $250, the scariest went to the Scarecrow for $250 and we got Best Couple for $500!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo! The most politically incorrect costume goes to....Michael and Timmy!!!!!

13 Comments:
wow, congrats on winning all that dough, with your disturbing costumes, lol.
eww.
i can't stop cracking up....hahahahahha. that is so wrong! but dam, that shit was funny! hahahahha made me halloween nite :)
Bwahahhaha! Great costume!
HAHAHAHA!!! That's a good one! You guys look hilarious! I was looking forward to seeing this since you told me what you guys are gonna be for Halloween. Too funny! Congrats on the win!
omg, that IS so WRONG!!! but well worth the $500. HAHAHAHAHA, happy halloween! looks like you had a blast!
OH MY GAAAAADDD!!! You guys look awesome!!! I have to agree, tho' - it is quite disturbing. But hey, at least you got $$ out of it! Congrats!
Hahah! Thats too funny! Mur, you even got Nelson rollin'! Congrats on winning! Thats awesome!
Save the shot-alls for next year and we'll be BBD...
congratulations!! hilarious!!
wow -- congratulations! that's so fricken funny...
great outfits! you do look like a boy, haha! :)
Great idea and congrats on winning! That rocks!
Check out the college costumes
Bev and I should dress up next year!
Slacker! not just on blogging but dance practice too! ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home