Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Costumes!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The best party of the year is the Halloween Party that ILM throws. People go all out and even plan their costumes the day after the previous Halloween. It's not unusual to see a bunch of UHaul trucks in the parking lot with people unloading their HUGE costumes.

Since I can't build, I always try to come up with an unusual costume. Sadly, there will be no ILM party this year. Since we all moved over to the Presidio, there is no place to host it. They promised that there'll be a party next year. I really do hope so.

So, this year, Rich and I are going to the 98.1 Screamin' Halloween Cruise. We were looking through ad inserts and websites for costumes and all we came across were the same old things: pirates, superheroes, vampires, etc. Not our thing.

So, I tried to think of some current events that happened during the year and came up with our costume. It's not very PC. Rich is going to be Michael Jackson and I'm going to be a little boy. It should be a pretty interesting scene on the dance floor.

6 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 10:12:00 AM, Blogger bev said...

oh man...haha that will be a good costume :)

 
At 10/06/2005 10:59:00 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

eek!
no comment!
:-)

 
At 10/06/2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I've never really been into dressing up. However, I have always wanted a storm trooper outfit! Can you steal me one? I'm 5'8"

 
At 10/06/2005 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Mur said...

Unfortunately, there are none for me to "steal"....not that I would since I'm such a proper employee :)

 
At 10/06/2005 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

that's hilarious!!! Hope you guys have an awesome time!!!

 
At 10/06/2005 01:57:00 PM, Blogger DJ John said...

How bout if you dress up as a priest and he dresses up like a little boy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home