Kobi's "Howl"-a-ween Party
Last night was Petsmart's "Howl"a-ween Party. A couple of years ago, Kobs won with his pirate costume.

You guys already saw what he was going to be this year. I told Rich to dig through the Xmas stuff to look for Kobi's reindeer antlers. Little did I know that Rich was going to get crafty on me.
He ended up making "jingle bells" for Kobi's legs and also a Xmas collar. Poor Kobs, he was so eager to jump into the car to go on a "field trip." As usual, we rolled down the windows and he had his head sticking out and his tongue flapping in the wind.
He must have smelled all the other dogs because as soon as we pulled into the Petsmart parking lot, he started whining and barking like he does when he's excited. So, we started dressing him up in the parking lot.
I'm so glad Rich had the video camera because it was one of the funniest things I ever saw. He HATED the bells we put around his legs. And as soon as he started walking, he started high-stepping and prancing around. Then he started kind of bucking like the broncos do. It looked like the little snowman was in a rodeo!
It was sooo cute! People in the parking lot just stopped what they were doing to watch. And even the cars driving by slowed down to watch. They even rolled down the window to tell us how cute he was!
Then, we walk into Petsmart. They were already gathered around for the costume and in comes bucking Kobi, jingling all the way. The crowd just erupts and cheers and laughter. He got so much love! We thought for sure he would win again!

There were about 10 dogs in costumes. They judged by applause. And when it came down to it, he was 1 of 3 that were in the finals.
Then they did the applause again and "Taco" ended up winning. I'm glad he beat out the Harley dog because if Kobi wasn't there, he would have been the one I would have cheered wildly for.

There was even a black Lab dressed as Yoda. And his mommy was dressed as Princess Leia. It was actually kind of frightening. I didn't want to tell her where I worked.
But after the contest was done, several of the Petsmart employees said they wanted Kobi to win! I know he looks miserable in the picture but he got highly rewarded with some yummy treats after. Don't feel too sorry for him...he's probably the most spoiled dog that you'll ever know.
On a side story, I kept telling him to sit. This little boy looks at me and says, I thought you were talking to me. "Why, what's your name?" "Cody!" It was pretty funny.
Oh well Kobs....next year.

You guys already saw what he was going to be this year. I told Rich to dig through the Xmas stuff to look for Kobi's reindeer antlers. Little did I know that Rich was going to get crafty on me.
He ended up making "jingle bells" for Kobi's legs and also a Xmas collar. Poor Kobs, he was so eager to jump into the car to go on a "field trip." As usual, we rolled down the windows and he had his head sticking out and his tongue flapping in the wind.
He must have smelled all the other dogs because as soon as we pulled into the Petsmart parking lot, he started whining and barking like he does when he's excited. So, we started dressing him up in the parking lot.
I'm so glad Rich had the video camera because it was one of the funniest things I ever saw. He HATED the bells we put around his legs. And as soon as he started walking, he started high-stepping and prancing around. Then he started kind of bucking like the broncos do. It looked like the little snowman was in a rodeo!
It was sooo cute! People in the parking lot just stopped what they were doing to watch. And even the cars driving by slowed down to watch. They even rolled down the window to tell us how cute he was!
Then, we walk into Petsmart. They were already gathered around for the costume and in comes bucking Kobi, jingling all the way. The crowd just erupts and cheers and laughter. He got so much love! We thought for sure he would win again!

There were about 10 dogs in costumes. They judged by applause. And when it came down to it, he was 1 of 3 that were in the finals.
Then they did the applause again and "Taco" ended up winning. I'm glad he beat out the Harley dog because if Kobi wasn't there, he would have been the one I would have cheered wildly for.

There was even a black Lab dressed as Yoda. And his mommy was dressed as Princess Leia. It was actually kind of frightening. I didn't want to tell her where I worked.
But after the contest was done, several of the Petsmart employees said they wanted Kobi to win! I know he looks miserable in the picture but he got highly rewarded with some yummy treats after. Don't feel too sorry for him...he's probably the most spoiled dog that you'll ever know.
On a side story, I kept telling him to sit. This little boy looks at me and says, I thought you were talking to me. "Why, what's your name?" "Cody!" It was pretty funny.
Oh well Kobs....next year.

1 Comments:
Kobi is too freakin cute-- I had to put him on my desktop!
Post a Comment
<< Home