Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Arm

On the way home from work on Thursday, my arm couldn't move...literally. I wasn't paralyzed but my muscles were hurting so badly that I couldn't lift my arm. The doctor warned me that it would hurt the next day but I never imagined how much.

Before I left work, I called Rich crying my eyes out. With my luck, I had the stick shift. I tried to push it with my right hand but it was too weak. So I tried both hands, then later just started shifting with my left.

When I got home, Rich packed my arm in ice and gave me some Ibuprofen to pop. It was one of the most painful nights I ever went through. The next morning, he had to help me shampoo my hair. What a sad sight!

But the cortisone finally hit me the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home