Friday, October 14, 2005

Party in the City

Work has been kicking my ass lately. I've been undergoing a lot of stress as my staff is dropping like flies and I'm having to pick up the slack. I'm doing my best to spread the work around but it is difficult when most of them are project or temps. On top of dealing with that, I'm going to Physical Therapy 2 times a week for my tendonitis. Although the sessions are helping, the stress from work outweighs any benefit that I'm getting from therapy and seems to only aggravate the situation.

So, tonight, I was looking forward to unwind at Tin & OJ's soiree. Laurie was sweet enough to drop Rich off at BART for me, so we wouldn't have 2 cars at the party. I would have carpooled today, but Friday is PT day and I needed to drive to the hospital.

After picking him up, we headed over to Union Square for a little shopping and dinner. We had some time to kill before the par-tay.

I had a really great time at the party just hanging out on the couch with the girls all night. I had an even better time watching Rich hanging out with the guys and getting to know them better. If he said anything embarrassing, I'm apologizing now :)
Just kidding!

Unfortunately, the Bay Bridge was closed that night and we had to take the Golden Gate/Richmond Bridge route. With the rain, we didn't get home until 3. I could have done away with that part of the night. But at least we made it home safely.

5 Comments:

At 10/16/2005 09:58:00 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Yeah, was cool chillin' with Rich. When's he gonna play in Rondalla with us?

 
At 10/16/2005 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

I think when workshops start up.

 
At 10/17/2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger bev said...

i loved hanging out on the couch :)

 
At 10/18/2005 04:12:00 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

i'm sorry i missed everyone at the party. i was planning on going, but got out of my meeting so late. :-(

 
At 10/20/2005 12:30:00 AM, Blogger DJ John said...

I have a new buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home