Pre Halloween fun!
Rich took more pictures of the house at night. I like these of Kobs chillin' with the moomoos.

I love this one because it's kind of ironic. Kobs is the biggest chicken that I know. And yes, I know, the sign is misspelled.

Rich was downstairs for a while and I didn't know what he was doing....now I do.

We got Kobi's costume and put it on him to see if it fit. He is such a big boy that it barely did. At least we can use it during Christmas too! Pardon his mess...I need to teach him to pick up after himself.



I love this one because it's kind of ironic. Kobs is the biggest chicken that I know. And yes, I know, the sign is misspelled.

Rich was downstairs for a while and I didn't know what he was doing....now I do.

We got Kobi's costume and put it on him to see if it fit. He is such a big boy that it barely did. At least we can use it during Christmas too! Pardon his mess...I need to teach him to pick up after himself.



6 Comments:
You guys get a lot of kids in your neighborhood? Decorations look good, it was always fun as a kid going to those homes that went all out with sound effects and stuff.
kobi's so cute with his costume!
We actually don't. Maybe less than 10! Rich and I are the "kids" of the neighborhood! We just like getting into the "spirit" of things! :)
kobi doesn't look too happy to have a little passenger on his back :P
G - isn't perfect for Norway?
i saw a yoda dog costume and thought of kobi - but it was made for the kind of dogs people carry around in purses - it would have been cute if it came in his size
Post a Comment
<< Home