Saturday, October 29, 2005

San Jose

We had to wake up at 7 the next morning to be in San Jose by 9. My nephew from LA, had a hockey game in town and we wanted to catch it. Unfortunately, Rich was so hung over that I had to drive.

We took Kobs with us for a little "field trip." He likes coming with us, even if it means being left in the car for a while. He doesn't feel so bad because he knows we'll be back in a little while.

We ended up grabbing lunch at a Chinese restuarant after the game and rushed back to the East Bay. I still had to buy my costume at the Goodwill. I've been so busy that I really didn't put as much thought into it as I'd like. Rich, on the other hand, had his costume down.

So, I ended up buying overall shorts (thanks Bev for yours), a Mickey Mouse shirt, a baseball cap, rain boots, and a Mickey doll. All less than $20. Gotta love it.

Then we went straight home and slept for an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home