Kobi is a Superstar!!!!
I got an email from Kobi's clinic yesterday telling me that the medical journal was recently published and they wanted him for interviews.
I thought it was for local newspapers. Well, I was wrong.
I got an email AND voicemail today saying that they want Kobi on the TODAY Show since he is the superstar of the dogs!!!! I always said I wanted to meet Matt Lauer. Unfortunately, we're not going to NY.
But we're filming tonight! I'm so excited for him!!!
I started him on a diet last night, thinking that I had some time before his interviews. Well, I guess he has to go as Da Fatso!
I'm so proud of him!!!
I thought it was for local newspapers. Well, I was wrong.
I got an email AND voicemail today saying that they want Kobi on the TODAY Show since he is the superstar of the dogs!!!! I always said I wanted to meet Matt Lauer. Unfortunately, we're not going to NY.
But we're filming tonight! I'm so excited for him!!!
I started him on a diet last night, thinking that I had some time before his interviews. Well, I guess he has to go as Da Fatso!
I'm so proud of him!!!

5 Comments:
wow! when is he going to be on??? and can I get his paw-tograph? :)
I'm not sure yet. When I get the details, I'll fill you in!
Happy New year! That's awesome news!!! Keep us posted and btw - I'm glad to see you back - missed your posts!
Awesome!!! Let me know when its going to air so I can use my new handy dandy TIVO! ;)
Wow! I didn't know he talks too! Can I interview him. I'm sure he has some really interesting things to say :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home