Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mr. & Mrs. Rios

We did it! I'm officially Mrs. Richard Rios! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

congrats kids.

 
At 10/24/2006 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Thanks Angelo....and thank you for being a part of the wedding!

 
At 10/27/2006 12:00:00 AM, Blogger DJ John said...

Your husband is a lucky man but also a great guy. I'm glad you brought him to our "family". Congrats and we look forward to good times.

 
At 10/27/2006 02:51:00 AM, Blogger Mur said...

We're both very lucky to have such great friends and family. You all made this event so very memorable...Thanks for being our emcee!

 
At 10/29/2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Warren, you just made me have a huge smile in my face when I read this. Thank god you had the screen to hide behind :)

Thanks for making the day/night go so smoothly! BTW, my brother thinks your barong was pretty sweet!

 
At 10/30/2006 09:59:00 PM, Blogger cristina said...

kuya war, you're crazy, i love it!!!! :)

congrats mr. and mrs. rios!

 
At 10/31/2006 01:30:00 PM, Blogger bernadette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! welcome to the married club! =)

 
At 10/31/2006 10:38:00 PM, Blogger bev said...

WHOA.....big news that...she actually UPDATED her blog!!! :)

During the ceremony, I kept trying to get a glimpse of you from wehre we were playing but I just couldn't see you. The first time I actually saw you was when I got up to sing :) And looking at you and seeing how beautiful and happy you were at that moment made me less nervous. Congratulations again! Your wedding was a lot of fun!

 
At 11/02/2006 08:55:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

CONGRATS to you both! I actually saw you pictures before you posted (on Gary's blog)! You 2 make such a beautiful couple! Mur - you looked stunning! Can't wait to meet Rich - come visit sometime! Miss you all!

 
At 11/06/2006 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Wow! Nice to see an update! Congrats and thank you so much for inviting us. We had a blast!

 
At 12/02/2006 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Thanks everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home